Your First Visit
For all appointments and enquiries, please call (02) 8729 6005
Click here for driving directions and location map.
Please arrive 10-15 minutes early for your Appointment for registration.
Before your first appointment you will be required to complete a patient information form including a Consent to Collect and Disclose Information. At the time of booking your appointment, you will be sent an SMS to be able to complete this electronically,
otherwise it can be completed in the office.
When you come for your Appointment please remember to obtain and bring the following
- Referral letter from GP, family physician or other doctor
- Medicare card, DVA card, pension card
- Have your Private Hospital Insurance information with you
- Reports, X-rays, MRI’s, CT scans etc. and any other relevant information
- Please let us know if you do not have hard copies of your imaging. We have limited access to select radiology practices online.
- Please let us know if your xrays are more than 3 months old. New imaging can be arranged as needed.
- There are xray services in the building at Spectrum Radiology on level 1. You may be required to present for further imaging on the day of your appointment.
To cancel an Appointment
Telephone the office during business hours and allow at least 1 days’ notice so that we can offer your appointment time to patients on our waiting list.
We recognise that your time is valuable, and we make every effort to run on time. Occasionally emergencies or patients require a little more time, and these cause scheduling delays beyond our control. We apologise if we keep you waiting.